top of page


Please complete these forms and bring them with you to your first appointment with Dr. Lee.


If applicable, please bring a copy of your Divorce Decree and any legal documents that pertain to the custody of your child.

Child/Adolescent Intake Form

Adult Intake Form

bottom of page